Licensed Insurance Agent- Property & Casualty lines
Company: Nationwide Insurance Tara Simmons Agency
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Hiring Licensed Insurance Agent for Property & Casualty (
We believe in paying exceptionally well for outstanding
performance. Our compensation plan is unmatched in the marketplace
and truly allows our team members to make an incredible income.
Our agent will gather information in order to process quotes for
potential prospects to sell insurance that protects homes, personal
property, automobiles, and business properties against physical
damage or liability judgments.
In addition to hourly pay, BONUS and COMMISSION will be paid for
New Business and Cross-Sales. *_\*Applicable P&C license to
sell property and casualty insurance in Texas is required \*._*
* Consults with prospective clients to discuss and understand their
* Explains the insurance products available, the different coverage
types, and the benefits of each plan.
* Collects information such as location, value, and outstanding
debts about the property to be insured.
* Collects information for automobile coverage including vehicle
and driver information and records.
* Calculates reasonable premium quotes using the information
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent sales and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma with proven sales ability required.
* Applicable P&C license to sell property and casualty
insurance in Texas is required\*.
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
* Attendance, reliable transportation and punctuality
#nationwideinsurance #statefarminsurance #insuranceagent
#insuranceproducer #property&casualty #licensedinsuranceagent
#allstateagent #insurancecustomerservice #P&Cagent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,500.00 - $67,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Monthly bonus
* Signing bonus
Covid 19 Vaccinated and we sanitize work areas daily.
* Is attendance and punctuality a priority for you?
* Do you have reliable & dependable transportation ?
* Have you ever been accused, charged, convicted or fined for
unethical actions , including theft, forgery, misrepresentation or
related offenses ?
* Please confirm that you are aware this is not a remote
* Please confirm you have your P&C license in Texas and
knowledge of P&C insurance products
* Would others describe you as a reliable, dependable and an
* Spanish (Required)
* Insurance Producer or General Lines License for P&C in Texas
* Property & Casualty License for Texas (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Nationwide Insurance Tara Simmons Agency, Bedford , Licensed Insurance Agent- Property & Casualty lines, Sales , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!