Distribution Design Engineer
Company: Seneca Resources
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Position Title: Distribution Design EngineerLocation: Bedford,
TexasPosition Status: Full-Time
Position Description:Our client is looking for Distribution Design
Engineer candidates for a position located in Bedford, Texas. Our
client is an electric utilities company looking for an Entry to Mid
Level Engineer with knowledge of the utilities/distribution
industry. Position Overview:
- Provide engineering/technical expertise to solve problems in a
specific area of expertise, with close supervision.
- Incumbents are expected to develop skills in their field of
study, and the ability to work with greater independence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under close supervision, in the area of expertise will
- Engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the
identification, analysis and resolution of problems
- Effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and
monitoring of work activities
- Thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence,
documentation, calculations and sketches
- Continuous improvement of job-related, engineering, technical
and professional knowledge, skills and performance
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Accurate records and files
- Support of the company's goals and represents the company
positively and professionally
- Graduation from an ABET Accredited four-year college or
university program with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Understanding of basic engineering theories and
- Understanding of basic practices of researching engineering and
design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound
recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations.
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various
socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of basic electricity and power quality.
- Knowledge of Distribution construction standards and
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Received a passing grade on the Engineering Fundamentals
- Understanding of basic principles of project management
- Experience in the utility/distribution industry.
About Seneca Resources:Seneca Resources is a client driven provider
of strategic Information Technology consulting services and
Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is
a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama,
Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas that service clients throughout the
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of
diversity in our workplace.
Keywords: Seneca Resources, Bedford , Distribution Design Engineer, Professions , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!