Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact
you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our
table for you...
$5,000 Sign On Incentive - Details provided during your
Valued. Respected. Invested in You!
Here's your chance to do more of what you love and be part of an
Our 11 fleet shops across the US maintain over 3000 tractors and
trailers (reefer units) for our private, company-owned fleet. We
deliver daily to restaurants, healthcare operations, and schools.
Our customers depend on us - and we depend on our fleet techs for
What we have to offer:
- Location: 893 Freeport Pkwy, Coppell, TX 75019
- Shift/Hours: 3rd Shift, 10pm - 7am, Sunday - Thursday
- Pay Range: Between $22.16 and $28.45, based upon experience. An
additional incentive pay of $1.50/hr - most of our mechanics earn
80% or more of this incentive
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hrs/week NO FLAT RATES
- $1000/yr tool allowance
- $150/yr boot allowance
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits after 30 days!
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Free insurance for employees
- 401k plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement for the whole family
What's different about Gordon Food Service Fleet Shops?
- Extensive onboarding and continuous training to keep your
skills up to date
- Hourly rates - no flat rates - we pay you for the time it takes
to complete the job with quality
- Pipe over fill stations - no rolling carts and messy
- Clean organized parts room - efficient, saving you
- We provide the heavier, specialty tools - you bring the
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunities to grow your future within our company
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- Valid, unrestricted state-issued driver's license
- Diesel tractor trailer experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in English (required) - writing,
speaking, and reading
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 100 pounds
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation
Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in
order to be considered for employment with us effective January
6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse,
click here to register
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food
Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Bedford , Diesel Technician, Professions , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!