Applications Service Delivery
Posted on: January 20, 2023
The Applications Support Senior Analyst is a position in
PBWMT(Private Bank and Wealth Management) Production Management
team responsible for incident resolution and prevention, service
improvements and service availability for the services delivered to
PBWMT customers regionally.The role requires skills in
Observability and Monitoring instrumentation, Service risk
profiling, Incident & Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis,
Change Management, Capacity Management, Service Improvements and
Availability Management.This is a hands on role where candidate is
expected to have sound technical knowledge that contributes towards
Production Incident Resolution, Service Improvements & Overall
Production stability. Responsibilities:
- Leads the production batch jobs monitoring, issue triaging,
drives quick remediation.
- Collaborates with development team and leads service
- Supports the delivery of the L2 Service Delivery objectives for
- Assists with the compiling of the data for the service
performance against targets.
- Supports the development and on-going maintenance of Sr. Mgmt.
updates for Service Delivery activities.
- Facilitates the shift left of Level 3 activities to Level 2
activities to Level 1
- Responsible for execution of day-to-day service delivery
functions including the following:
- Incident Management: Performs incident triage, root cause
analysis, and collect and validate business impact.
- Service Management: Collaborates with Technology Organization
and manages service risk/maturity assessments and drives the
Service Improvement Plans.
- Knowledge Management: Develops/tests knowledge objects to
support increased L0, L1, and L2 resolution.
- Change Management: Review and approve changes.
- Capacity Management: Review capacity across service
- Continuity Management: Schedule and facilitate COB testing,
maintain recovery plans.
- Configuration Management: Build/update service
- Third Party Asset Management: Manage 3rd party asset management
- Service Readiness: This activity encompasses review of major
releases & new application install from very early stage of the
project/program, to ensure Risks are documented and remediated
before production Go Live.
- Service Risks: Ability to identify, document t and Manage
Service Risks within Applications and effectively manage the
resolutions of Risks.
- Monitoring: Collaborate and engage with various teams to enable
monitoring / observability of production services. Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of hands on experience in various ETL / ELT
Engineering tools including Ab-Initio, SAS, Big Data, Hadoop,
Spark, Hive, Teradata, Oracle.
- Experience working on Ab-Initio components
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, Unix, Mongo DB
- Strong Knowledge of Machine Learning tools & Modelling to
support Advance Analytics Models
- Track record of successfully triaging issues and driving major
production issue calls.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or
unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Expectation is to be available on call on need basis for off
hours Production support.
- Can handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work with Offshore and Onsite Production Support
Teams across multiple organizations.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong analytical skills, strong problem solving skills and
ability to logically break down tasks into smaller manageable
- Strong individual with the ability to communicate and negotiate
at all levels.
- Ability to influence people.
- Effective meeting management, team management and
- Effective Presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Engineering or Computer
- Prior experience in financial services preferred.
- Prior experience in applications development preferred.
- Prior Experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
Applications. - Job Family Group: Technology - Job
Family:Applications Support Time Type: Full time Primary Location:
Irving Texas United States Primary Location Salary Range:
$89,620.00 - $134,430.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the Pay
Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants for positions located in the United
States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior
to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Bedford , Applications Service Delivery, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!