Data Architect - AVP - Hybrid
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall design
of the Citi's Personal Banking and Wealth Management (PBWM)
bank-wide data/information architecture which maps to the future to
be data solution. This role will report to the Data Analytics
director and work closely with the Head of Business, Data office,
IT and agile transformation team on both tactical and strategic
enterprise-level PBWM data design and implementation. Also, the
role manages priorities of the impacted data systems and platforms
and oversee on time, quality delivery of DW/EDW/FDW project; track
project progress, issues, risks, and opportunities, communicate
effectively with stakeholders.
- Focuses on bank-wide data modeling and database design
(Conceptual, Logical and Physical Design) using traditional and
advance data approach.
- Defines data/information architecture standards, structure,
attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and applies accepted
data content standards to technology projects.
- Advises on consistent business analysis, data acquisition, and
access analysis and design, Data Management Systems optimization,
load strategy design and implementation, as well as data-related
security and change management
- Collaborates with Engineering and ETL teams on data model, its
maintenance and optimization as well as end-to-end data driven
- Develops a metadata management and repository strategy to
manage all enterprise information architecture project
- Collaborates with Product and Enterprise Data Teams
- Ensure the to-be model is inclusive of integration of data
across systems, collection, storage, processing, management,
governance and analysis of data Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience as conceptual data architect or other
senior data management role. Experience using architecture
- Knowledge of conceptual data design patterns, UML, data
modeling, service-oriented integration, business intelligence
domains. Data Warehouse design concepts, data warehouse and
large-scale reference data models, OCI, ETL tools.
- SME on most of the following major financial products' areas
such as Deposit, Lending, Cards, Investment. Great experience for
PBWM Deposits, Loan and others along with the product associated
- SME on bank's Reporting, Capital Adequacy, GL Posting, Liq
Monitoring & Reporting, Stress Testing/Business Planning, FRY-9C,
FRY-14 A/Q/M, FR 2052a, Ledger Rep(10Q/10K) and/or RWA
- Experience with banking system and applications transactional
and warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience with conceptual data architecture, taxonomy
and MDM tools master data management solutions with 1 or more of
the following e.g. Informatica, Teradata, DataStage, Microstrategy,
- Experience with Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management
- Relational and Non-relational Data Warehouses (SQL, Oracle,
NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and Big Data Technologies. Distributed
technologies and Internal cloud technologies like Open shift, PCF,
Big Data platforms like Hadoop, demonstrated understanding of Data
- Familiar with one of the following modeling tools (e.g.
Magicdraw, ER/Win, Power Designer, ERStudio) Other Skill
- Previous Big 4 Consulting experience &/or hedge funds
&/or Investment Banking
- Python, VBA, SQL experience for GRC tool and reporting
- Other regulatory requirement BASEL accord (BCBS 239, CCAR,
DFS504, DFS500, GDPR ) Education:
- BA/BS Degree in science major such as Computer Science with MBA
or FE/Quant is a big plus or equivalent experience -
Job Family Group:
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$89,620.00 - $134,430.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Bedford , Data Architect - AVP - Hybrid, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!