Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented Registered Nurse to join the team at WellBridge
Healthcare in Plano, TX -and have an immediate impact on expanding
on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of
improving the lives of all we touch. As a Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, - and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Bedford , Registered Nurse, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!