Company: Monarch Landscaping Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Welcome to Terracare Associates! We are leaders in outdoor
maintenance along the Western United States. Currently, our team of
over 1,000 employees with 30 plus years of experience maintains
more than 1,800 properties. On top of that, we boast an astonishing
portfolio of award winning projects and clients.
Terracare strives to be the best place to work as a landscape
professional. We empower and encourage our employees to produce the
highest quality of work possible. We provide our employees with
opportunities to grow in their position and to succeed in their
Terracare is currently looking for Landscape Foreman to join our
remarkable team. If that's you, apply for a position at one of the
fastest growing outdoor maintenance companies in the country.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct activities of workers who perform duties such as
landscape construction, installing sod or plant materials, or
tearing out sod and/or plant materials.
- Monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are
followed, deadlines are met, and schedules are maintained.
- Execute operating procedures and work standards that will
ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
- Schedule work for crews depending on work priorities, crew and
equipment availability, and weather conditions.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate work activities
with those of other departments.
- Inspect completed work to ensure conformance to specifications,
standards, and contract requirements.
- Train and coach laborers regarding consistent
- Provide workers with assistance in performing duties as
necessary to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance and landscape
- Supervisor experience; 3+ year managing crews.
- Ability to pass TCA's driving requirements.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal zoning laws, as well
as other applicable laws. -
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Company Paid Time Off
- 6 Company-Paid Holidays
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications
on the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
Any questions regarding the position, office location, or general
inquiries please submit your resume then feel free to contact us
through the messaging feature.
Immediate need; Flexible start date. If your skill sets are a match
a representative from our company will be in touch. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace. Drug screen
will be completed upon hire.
We are an On Demand Daily Pay Employer.
Keywords: Monarch Landscaping Company, Bedford , Enhancement Foreman, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!