Company: Cardiovascular Provider
Posted on: September 24, 2022
CPR HeartPlace has an excellent full time employment
opportunity, with benefits, for an experienced New Patient
Scheduler / Front Office employee at its HEB HeartPlace clinic
located in Bedford TX. Prior recent working experience in a
clinical front office capacity is required. Experience in
cardiology is preferred.
Schedules patient appointments, obtains new patient insurance
information, verifies patient
demographics, obtains updated insurance on established patients as
first point of contact.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Schedules patient appointments from Scheduling phone lines.
2. Perform registration for all appointments:
3. Obtain insurance information and patient demographics (address,
phone, etc.) on
new patients and enter into computer.
4. Verify that patient demographics are current (address, phone,
referring or primary
physician, etc.) on established patients.
5. Obtain updated insurance information on established patients;
note changes in
6. Reschedule patient appointments as necessary.
7. Inform private pay patients that payment is expected at the time
of service and
provide a rough estimate of charges based on type of appointment
8. At beginning of new year, inform patients that if they have an
deductible that has not yet been met; payment will be expected at
time of service.
9. Pick up overflow calls and relieve for lunch/absences as
10. Maintain clinic schedules in computer.
11. Print monthly recall letters and mail out.
12. Cross-train in other areas: check in, check out, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. At least one year of clinical experience in a front office /
3. Fluently speak, read, and write English.
4. Understanding of OSHA requirements in a clinical setting
5. Understanding of HIPAA requirements.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Ability to meet physical demands of the job which include, but
are not limited to:
standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transporting supplies
walking for extended periods of time, and occasionally lifting and
which may weigh up to 50 pounds.
8. Vision and hearing must be within or correctable to within
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We do not require COVID vaccination, but do encourage it.
Keywords: Cardiovascular Provider, Bedford , SCHEDULER, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!