Company: American Landmark Management, LLC
Posted on: September 20, 2022
American Landmark Apartments is currently seeking an experienced
and motivated Leasing Consultant for The Logan, our 490 unit
residential community located in Bedford, TX!As Leasing Consultant,
you will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and
support property's marketing plan as directed by the Community
Manager. You will be responsible for continuing your education by
seeking opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental
- Responsible for ensuring the "model" apartments and target
apartments are ready for show.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas and office in a clean
orderly manner and oversee the "curb appeal" of the property.
- Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all
- Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
- Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and
all amenities of property.
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local
businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically
- Responsible for "shopping" competitive properties.
- Develop full knowledge of application information required,
screening processes and policies regarding rentals.
- Responsible to conduct out-reach marketing at least once per
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program
under direction of Community Manager.
- Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative
forms, reports and related information.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary
circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and
- Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and
attitude at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and
self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Responsible for assisting Assistant Manager in collection of
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned by the
- College degree helpful but not required.
- Minimum 2 years working in the apartment industry.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet,
and RealPage/LRO management software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Must be self-starter.
- Bi-lingual helpful.COMPENSATION:
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits
package and bonus system
- Three weeks' vacation per year
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance Life Insurance Dental and Vision Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ matchBackground & drug screening are a
requirement.We are an equal opportunity employer.ALIND123
Keywords: American Landmark Management, LLC, Bedford , Leasing Professional, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!