Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- You're good with being on drive-thru one shift and making fries
- You like making customers happy. For real.
What you bring to the table:
- Solid social skills - you act like your grandma is standing
behind you (at least while you're at work).
- You see whatever's low - ketchup, straws, cups - and you fill
it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers -
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something
- If something doesn't seem right, you make it right.
You must be willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
We get it. We get you.Our food isn't one size fits all and our job
opportunities aren't either. Whether you 're looking for your first
job or to build a career, a lot of hours or something to keep you
busy on the weekend, you're an early bird or night owl, we've got
We are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all
races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community
are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to
enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions
of their jobs.
Keywords: Wendy's, Bedford , Crew, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!