Posted on: June 17, 2022
As a Manager you will be responsible for assisting the execution
of daily operations activities. The following provides an overview
of the basic responsibilities of a Manager however, with each
certification you will be qualified and expected to provide
additional leadership in one or more additional areas (Open/Close,
Kitchen and/or Customer Service). You may be responsible for
overall effectiveness. As needed, you may be assigned other
managerial and supervisory responsibilities, including performing
as the Ops Leader. See certification position descriptions below.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew
- Perform walk-thru to ensure restaurant is ready to
- Communicate with crew members and Team Trainers through team
huddles, manager meetings, etc. Supervise crew members and Team
Trainers in a way that maximizes retention.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations
tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and
- Ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to
create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customer
and other employees. Education / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One or more years of restaurant experience
- 6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service
focused, or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving
sound advice and direction. Must be able to take direction, give
direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong
customer orientation focus. Must exhibit professionalism,
composure, and discretion when expediting or resolving all customer
related concerns and issues.
- Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a
fast paced environment that may involve noise and hot/cold
temperatures or other elements. Must be able to stand for prolonged
periods of time. Position requires the use of a headset. Frequent
lifting and carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching,
pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and stooping is involved.
- Must be available to report for work promptly and regularly, as
well as work all day parts and days of the week. May be required to
transfer from one location to another and must have the ability to
travel to other Area offices as business needs dictate. We are also
a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races,
religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are
welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable
people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Keywords: Wendy's, Bedford , Shift Supervisor, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!