Company: Marcus Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Food. Service. Film. Fun!
Marcus Theatres: Where Talented People Find Limitless
Join the Marcus Theatres Service Team and learn how we have
redefined food and beverage at the movies! As a bartender with
Marcus Theatres, you will be a part of a family you can connect
with, grow with, and have fun with!
Our Associates Enjoy
- Competitive Wages & Premium Holiday Pay
- Flexible or Set Schedules
- Free Movies
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Benefits for Full-time
(30+ Hours per Week)
- Fully Paid Accelerated Training Program
- Working in a Professional Bar & Restaurant Environment
Do You Have What it Takes?
Do people notice your positive attitude, your work ethic, and
your excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to
work in a high-volume, fast-paced and team- focused environment? A
successful candidate will be passionate about beverage quality and
exceptional guest service and bring their enthusiasm with them to
work each and every day!
We Need YOU.
Your Job Duties May Include
- Prepare beverages for our guests.
- Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of
- Interact with guests, take orders, and serve food and
- Assess guests' needs and preferences to make
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized bar and lounge area.
- Comply with all food and beverage preparation and service
- Demonstrate accuracy in transactions and cash-handling
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive,
people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination in our
hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable
Keywords: Marcus Corporation, Bedford , Bartender, PT, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!