Autonomous Vehicle Class A CDL Driver
Join us for a hiring event on April 20 & 21 in
Arlington, TX! Register
Help us create revolutionary driving
We’re searching for full-time Class A CDL drivers to join our
Autonomous Vehicle team. When you join us, you will be critical to
the success of delivering safe autonomous driving systems for our
client; enabling a game-changing mobility experience. If you are
passionate about safety and enjoy working in a fast-paced
environment, we want to hear from you. You will work with a highly
collaborative team of professionals in the rapidly growing
automated vehicle space. Sound good to you? Join us.
Earn up to $44/hour with great benefits!
- Starting pay rate of $44/hour for candidates with at least 5
- Starting pay rate of $38/hour for candidates with at least 3
- Bi-Annual opportunity for performance based raises
What you’ll do:
- Maintain our high standard of safety, inside and outside of the
- Consistently demonstrate situational awareness, an
understanding of the technology in his/her care, and a willingness
to constantly adjust to changes in the environment.
- Understand and adhere to inter and intrastate rules of the
- Monitor automated driving software systems.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Reviews Vehicle Inspection Reports and safety issues.
- Provide concise, clear, and accurate verbal and written
feedback regarding the vehicle’s operations.
- Complete daily reports and document procedures and tests.
- Interact with the members of the public and educate them on
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Class A tractor-trailer
- Prior experience with transporting and securing cargo and
operating in a wide array of weather conditions.
- Proficiency with a laptop computer and a touchscreen smartphone
(Android preferred but not required).
- You’re able to work either early mornings, evenings, and/or
weekends, as well as overnight shifts.
- Travel up to 10% of the time if any with expenses paid.
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You have a valid Class A Commercial License and Air Brake
Endorsement - Tractor Trailer Endorsement. Transfer to Texas CDL
license will be required upon hire.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Meets driver requirements, including driving record and
criminal history under applicable regulations and laws in the State
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 45
Your safety is our top priority.
We’re proud to have a strong culture of safety, professionalism,
and personal responsibility. To ensure your health is always top of
mind, we have implemented extensive safety measures, including
daily temperature checks, COVID testing, PPE distribution, enhanced
cleaning measures, and more.
- Must submit to a drug test and background check.
- You have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card.
- Must be able to travel to Phoenix, AZ for training, up to 3-4
weeks. Travel and lodging expenses are covered by Transdev.
Questions? Email AVjobs@Transdev.com
to apply now!
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law. Transdev will also consider qualified
applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
We are a drug-free workplace. If you’re based in the United
States, applicants must be eligible to work in the US without
restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug
screen and background check.