System Engineer - Fort Worth, TX
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking a--System Engineer--for our Client in
Fort Worth TX. Job Title: System Engineer--Location: Fort Worth
TX--- (On site only.----Currently working remote due to Covid-19
but will return on-site this year.)Type: Contract (W2)Length: 1
year Pay Rate: $52/HROur customer is seeking to add a System
Engineer to existing team that develops enterprise railroad
applications. The engineer will work closely with an existing
System Engineer to:
- Develop requirements, specifications, test plans, manage risks,
- With the existing Systems Engineer, interact with the customer
to capture requirements/user stories.
- Document the system-level and platform-level
- Track and capture design decisions, impacts, and changes as
they occur throughout the system.What We Are Looking for:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or
equivalent from an accredited university.
- Three to five years of System Engineering experience.
- Strong desire to learn or expand systems engineering
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with
customers, and the development team.
- A natural problem solver.
- Strong with oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently,
including translation of requirements into a working product.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise OS and its variants.Nice
- Familiarity with an Agile/SCRUM environment, and all phases of
the development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with a formal modeling frameworks, such as UML.
- Familiarity with Microsoft development tools-Azure DevOps.
- Experience writing internally-consumed Wiki contributions.If
this position is of interest to you please share your updated word
profile at and advise the best time and number at which you can be
reached.Shazneen IraniProfessional Technical RecruiterKelly
Services, Inc.--Why Kelly--?By partnering with Kelly IT, you'll
have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving
you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's
most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a
world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled
connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills
exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain
experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Bedford , System Engineer - Fort Worth, TX, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!