Software Engineer - Fort Worth TX
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking Software Engineers for our Client in
Fort Worth TX.Job Title: Software EngineerLocation: Fort Worth
TX--- (On site only.----Currently working remote due to Covid-19
but will return on-site this year.)Type: Contract (W2)Length: 1
year Pay Rate: $50/HROur customer is seeking to add several skilled
entry level Software Engineers to an existing team that develops
enterprise railroad train control applications. The software
engineer will work with a team of senior software engineers to
migrate an existing product line to a new architecture. The
activities involved in this position include:
- Participate in the full development life cycle using an
- Work with senior developers to understand and refine
requirements and design.
- Translate the requirements and design into code, documentation,
and tests necessary to develop a provably working product.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback testing-either
correcting the identified problem or referring the problem to
- Maintenance-related activities on the existing applications:
bug fixes, defect triaging, feature development, validation and
training.What We Are Looking for:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or
equivalent from an accredited university.
- Zero to five years of software development experience.
- Strong desire to develop senior level code, test, and
- A natural problem solver with exceptional attention to
- Strong in basic data structures, patterns, and algorithms.
- Strong with oral and written communication, and interpersonal
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently,
including translation of requirements into a working product.
- Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise OS and its variants.
- Familiarity with .NET ecosystemNice to Have:
- Familiarity with OOPS principles, design patterns, data
modeling, and database design concepts.
- Familiarity with an Agile/SCRUM environment, and all phases of
the software development life cycle.
- Experience with Visual Basic and / or C#
- Experience in source control using Git.
- Experience with a unit testing framework (NUnit, XUnit,
- Experience with SQLServer and SSMS.
- Experience with the Microsoft development tools-Visual Studio
and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook.If this position is of
interest to you please share your updated word profile at and
advise the best time and number at which you can be
reached.Shazneen IraniProfessional Technical RecruiterKelly
Services, Inc.Why Kelly--?By partnering with Kelly IT, you'll have
direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the
chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most
intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world
where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and
IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you
want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning,
and move your career forward.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Bedford , Software Engineer - Fort Worth TX, Other , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!