HR Generalist - Recruiting
Company: CARTER BLOODCARE
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Human Resources - DFW - Bedford, TX
Under the direction of the Manager of Human Resources (Manager),
this position is responsible for delivering all employment
processes for exempt and non-exempt positions, including
evaluation, screening, and interviewing candidates, advertisements,
new-hire paperwork, and other employment activities within Carter
BloodCare (CBC). The incumbent develops new and creative recruiting
strategies and ideas utilizing various social media platforms
ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent. The recruiter
serves as an example to less experienced recruiters to include
coaching and development. The incumbent may be the point of contact
for Human Resources (HR) training initiatives and programs. Regular
full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Applicable Human Resources employment experience required,
preferably with an Affirmative Action Employer.
- Three to five years of professional HR/Employment
- Three to five years of strategic recruiting, sourcing, and
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Excellent knowledge of general human resources principles and
- Detail oriented with the ability to ensure accuracy of
- Excellent organizational skills in order to coordinate a broad
base of employment functions.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws impacting the workplace
including Affirmative Action.
Carter BloodCare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter
BloodCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its
employment practices due to an employee's or applicant's race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In
addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Carter BloodCare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: CARTER BLOODCARE, Bedford , HR Generalist - Recruiting, Human Resources , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!