Customer Service Collections Agent
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Description:The Customer Relations Associate works in our
Customer Relations Department providing customer service and
collections to our customers. Our goal is to wow each customer
whether they are calling about their mortgage loan or we are
calling them about resolving their delinquency with a positive and
memorable interaction. We work to ensure that the customer is
engaged and informed on all their mortgage needs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Provide stellar customer service by handling an average of 100
or more inbound and outbound calls per day.
- Negotiate with customers per investor, company and regulatory
guidelines to resolve their mortgage loan delinquencies.
- Record all customer call dispositions and call notes using
servicing and collection systems per department guidelines.
- Updating customer contact information, collect one-time and
recurring payments, and set-up plans to resolve delinquent
- Send correspondence through e-fax and open skip trace
- Schedule appointments for customers and their single point of
contact (SPOC) representatives in the company.
- Set-up payment arrangements, order payoff requests, and work in
a structured and proactive manner to meet individual and department
- Professionally handle escalated customer concerns while
following industry best practices.
- Adhere to department and company policies and procedures and
- Promptly and accurately answer a customer questions regarding a
variety of topics including: state-specific HUD information, loan
information, company's early assistance process, website questions,
service transfers, and more.
- Successfully meet monthly performance metrics and production
goals on an ongoing and consistent basis.
- Handle other duties as assigned.Top Skills Details:
- 2+ years customer service
- 1+ years of collections
- Intermediate computer skills, word, excel, outlook,
- Bilingual and fluent in Spanish (Preferred, but not
- Must have the ability to connect to the internet via direct
connection through an Ethernet chord (not Wifi)
- Must have a dedicated work space to ensure privacy so that
customer information is protected.Additional Skills &
- High School Diploma
- Customer service and/or collection experience
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment due to
regulatory, compliance, and/or business rule changes.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully within a structured, call
- Ability work a potentially varying schedule including some
holidays and weekends and based on business needs and performance
- Successfully complete and pass all CRA I classroom training and
- Flexibility to work within the operating hours of the
- Ability to be a self-starter, self-motivated, and be
self-driven to achieve desired performance metrics, while providing
a positive, and memorable interaction with each point of
- Ability to work across multiple servicing and collection
platforms (experience with MSP preferred),
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- High volume contact center environment
- Must have a dedicated workspace to ensure privacy so that
customer information is protected.Experience Level:Intermediate
Level About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Bedford , Customer Service Collections Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!