Clinical Nurse Coord Inpatient Endocrine
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily?
Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic
for patients. At Medical City Dallas our nurses set us apart from
any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Nurse
Coordinator Diabetic Endocrine to join our healthcare family.
Benefits Medical City Dallas, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. At Medical City Dallas, our nurses play a
vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique.
Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA
Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible
for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for
life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for
our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Diabetic Endocrine opportunity. Job
Summary and Qualifications The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC)
ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and
coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the
designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the
management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing
care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as
a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the
organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled
patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall
departmental performance. What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service
recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee
rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting,
and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of
action, including training and development, conflict resolution,
personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations,
and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing
supplies and equipment. What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors DegreeThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Medical City Dallas is recognized for its advanced
medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. We
are an 895+ bed tertiary care center. Our medical team consists of
more than 1,500 physicians, many are recognized as the world's best
in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from
all over the United States and from other countries. We offer
sophisticated treatment by our 400+ in-house physician specialists.
Medical City Dallas has a full-service adult hospital and pediatric
hospital. We have separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms,
outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have
access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new
medical procedures to accommodate patient needs. As a part of the
Medical City network of hospitals, patients are ensured access to
leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across
the network.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provide care with warmth,
compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist,
Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Diabetic Endocrine opening. Apply today
and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out. We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Bedford , Clinical Nurse Coord Inpatient Endocrine, Healthcare , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!