Registered Nurse (Full Time) - Med Surg
Company: Amsurg Corp
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Registered Nurse (Full Time)Digestive Health of Bedford is
currently searching for a Full Time Registered Nurse. Digestive
Health Center of Bedford is an independent ambulatory surgery
center that offers comfortable care for a variety of GI procedures,
such as an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy.
This is a full time position. Monday through Friday, NO call,
weekends or holidays required.
AMSURG collaborates with physicians and health systems across the
country to provide and promote quality patient care. We are the
nationally recognized leader in the strategic and operations
management of ASCs that deliver high quality, high value, same-day
surgical services with a superior patient experience. Launched in
1992 as an ASC industry pioneer, AMSURG is currently partnered with
nearly 2,000 specialty physicians providing outpatient surgical
services in more than 250 facilities in 34 states.
Amsurg's core values drive continual advancement and ingenuity
across the enterprise:
* Be Curious-embrace learning, seek out diversity of thought,
listen openly, ask questions, and ask for feedback
* Instill Trust-have the hard conversation, presume good intent,
honor commitments, and do the right thing for patients and each
* Pursue Extraordinary-challenge the status quo, champion change,
innovate and constantly aim higher
* Care Deeply-serve patients, partners, communities, and each other
with empathy, compassion, and respect
* Embrace Teamwork-work cross-functionally, break down walls,
develop others, be inclusive and unite to improve patient
* Inspire Joy-seek fulfillment and the joy of medicine, appreciate
others, celebrate wins, and promote wellness and belonging.
Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life,
AD&D and long term disability at no cost to the employee, as it
is 100% employer paid. This is through a HMO. A buy-up option is
available for Medical insurance which allows you to elect
additional coverage through a payroll deduction. Dependents can be
added to medical, dental and vision coverage through an additional
As a Registered Nurse at Digestive Health, you will utilize your
skills and expertise to provide intra-operative care to patients.
You will demonstrate proficiency in acute care nursing and possess
the skills and ability to provide top notch patient care.
* Prepares patients for procedures
* Assists physician during procedure
* Provides care for patients in recovery room
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current state license to practice as a registered nurse
* Maintain basic cardiac life support certification and ACLS
* 2 years of experience as a registered nurse
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and
integrity, then this may be a great next step in the
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on
the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic
origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited
category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Amsurg Corp, Bedford , Registered Nurse (Full Time) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!