Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Room (ED) - Bedford, TX - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Eules
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Room (ED) - Bedford,
TXRegistered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time Nights - Emergency Room (ED)
-Unit for Texas Health HEB Fast-paced, ED unity is looking for top
skilled nurses. - Is that you? - Work location: -Texas Health HEB,
1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022 Work hours: -Full-time,
Night Shift, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- ED Department highlights:
- 44-bed -Emergency Care, -Level III Trauma center -
- Community ED who treats patients of all ages.
- Primary stroke and heart attack designated.
- Enjoy self-scheduling to help with work/life balance.
- Our team is like a family and work together like no other to
provide compassionate care to our patients. At Texas Health HEB we
take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our
community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital
serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid
cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless,
Bedford and the surrounding areas. - If you're looking for women's
services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and
emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus we're an accredited Cycle IV
Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and
provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory
therapy and orthopedic medicine. And talk about award winning.
Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart
Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma
Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. -We are a top-notch
choice in North Texas for emergency services, women's services,
cardiac care and much more. As part of the Texas Health family, we
employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five
largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we
continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning
results. You belong here. Here's What You Need
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the
Texas Board of Nursing upon hire required
- CLIAFE - -Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
- BCLS - prior to providing independent patient care and
maintained quarterly required
- ACLS - within 90 days required
- NIHSS - within 90 days of hire
- ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course within 12 Months of
- TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course within 12 Months of hire
- CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days
- 1-year experience as a clinical nurse required
- Current ED experience strongly preferred but not required -
What You Will Do Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing
- Assesses the patient
- Plans the care of the patient
- Intervenes as appropriate
- Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
- Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures
into patient care.
- Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
- Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift,
inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers. -
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental
Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, -Student Loan
Repayment Program -as well as several other benefits.
- Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
- Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities
for growth. Explore our - -for info like -, -, recent - -we've won
and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? -Feel free to
email your questions to -.
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Eules, Bedford , Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Room (ED) - Bedford, TX - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...