Registered Nurse OR (Pool) - Texas Health Surgery Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Location: US-TX-Bedford# of Openings: 1Category: Per DiemSystem
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
At Texas Health Surgery Center Bedford, we put Clinical First---.
We are proud to offer quality care, specialized equipment, and
advanced technology in a safe, family-friendly environment. Our
clinical professionals strive to be among the best providers in the
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR US:
- We promote flexible schedules
- Our benefits begin on day one of employment
- We are committed to having a healthy work environment
- We are committed to work-life balance
- Our team members are encouraged to volunteer and work on
- We host social events and group activities throughout the
- We promote and encourage self-care
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
We are currently looking for an OR Circulating Registered Nurse to
join our team!
The OR Circulating Registered Nurse will be accountable and
responsible for planning, organizing, managing and coordinating the
operations and nursing staff for assigned areas in the surgery
center. Ensure patient needs are met in accordance with
instructions of physician and facility administrative procedures.
Coordinates activities routinely as appropriate with the Director
of Nursing, Medical Director and the Quality Committee(s).
The OR Circulating Registered Nurse position will provide support
to the facility by performing circulating RN duties in the
Operating Room at this multispecialty Ambulatory Surgery
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Provides direct clinical patient care to surgical patients in
the operating room.
- Prepares the operating room for procedures each day (assuring
all supplies, implants, and equipment is present and ready).
- Assisting with efficient Operating Room turn over between cases
to prepare for the next case.
- Accurate and legible documentation in the medical record.
- Accurate and legible documentation of the inventory and
maintenance of preference cards.
- Communicates effectively with department teammates, physician
offices and patients to assure continuity of patient care.
- Identifies potentially unsafe situations and notifies
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Texas;
- 1-2 years OR Circulating Experience REQUIRED;
- Multispecialty Operating Room experience strongly preferred.
Center is heavy in GYN, General, GI, Urology, Ortho, ENT and
- Must be personable, friendly, and exhibit flexibility and
positive interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of typical OR equipment required.
- Computer experience, HST, Excel, Word.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs
#Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
#ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter PI133072131
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Bedford , Registered Nurse OR (Pool) - Texas Health Surgery Center, Healthcare , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!