Civil Project Manager
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering and
scientific principles and practices in solid waste assignment areas
and related fields.
- Ensure that all projects are designed and delivered with the
purpose of meeting our client's goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
and within budget.
- Oversee and develop lower level staff to advance their
knowledge and career path.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and
develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Prepare engineering calculations, drawings, reports, and permit
- Make decisions independently on engineering or scientific
problems and methods, plans and coordinate work, and represent us
at meetings and conferences.
- Field work performed by high/driving in varied terrain and
weather will be required, including but not limited to,
surveys/data gathering, CQA liner installations, inspections,
- Office-based tasks including: CAD drafting, mathematical
calculations, report writing, creating site plans and facility
diagrams, and permit applications.
- Business development including: proposal preparation, meeting
with clients, and attending industry-related conferences/trade
- Receive technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and
supervisory approval on proposed plans or projects.Skills:Project
management, Design, landfill design, solid waste, budgeting,
drainage design, AutocadAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years experience with designing
- EIT or PE About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Bedford , Civil Project Manager, Executive , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...