Director, Human Resources
Company: DeKalb Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a
commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision
solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and
service. Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara
CA with operations in Bedford NH, Livermore CA and San Jose CA .
Ferrotec is a rapidly growing technology company with a worldwide
presence in a broad array of end products, manufacturing systems,
and industries serving primarily the semi-conductor industry. We
provide our customers with advanced material, component, system,
and manufacturing solutions. HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM: Deep
passion for people and a strong instinct for managing and
developing talent. Responsible for the development, implementation
and oversight of human resources strategies, programs, policies,
processes, and practices in support of the organizational strategy.
Provides supervision, coaching, and guidance to a team of human
resources personnel, and fosters an environment that recognizes and
rewards personal development and continuous improvement
initiatives. Serves as a knowledgeable resource to the company's
management team. Travels routinely among the company's domestic
facilities. Reports to the Senior Director of Finance. WHAT SUCCESS
LOOKS LIKE: Business Partnering:
- Partner with leadership team to develop a comprehensive
strategic roadmap to building the People function to support the
company's high growth rate.
- Provides business partnering to senior managers in a variety of
HR-related areas, including organizational design, succession
planning, performance management, recruitment, and retention.
- High degree of business acumen and understands the site
business models and drivers. Human Resources:
- Own all HR functions, including hiring, compensation, benefits,
learning & development, recruiting, HR operations, HRIS, and ensure
the company is set up for success and process are scalable
- Establish a framework by which we recruit and develop our
employees in a way that creates a sustainable competitive advantage
and embodies our culture and core values.
- Develop and implement performance feedback programs and drive a
culture of feedback-driven development and incentivization
- Builds strong HR teams
- Implement data-driven and analytical frameworks to drive a
compensation and benefits framework
- Provides consultation and leadership on the handling and
resolution of complex employee relations issues, including sexual
harassment or discrimination claims, employment-related
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws related
to the human resources function.
- Conducts or oversees investigations in response to complaints
or concerns. Coordinates with legal counsel as required.
- Performs annual benefit program renewal.
- Works closely with Finance and Payroll teams.
- Develops an annual department budget and monitors the use of
- May participate in HR aspects of merger/acquisition integration
activities. Achievement of objectives must include an over-riding
commitment to quality that must permeate the areas of
responsibility. Enable and Drive Change in the Organization.
Requirements WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources management,
organizational development or related field and 7-10 years of
direct experience in the field.
- International manufacturing company experience is preferred.
Analytical and critical thinking skills. Well-developed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence change and manage across an organization,
including at the Executive level
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to execute and build
scalable processes and systems
- Proactive with a can-do attitude Summary PERKS OF BEING PART OF
OUR TEAM: With positive values, productive atmosphere and a
commitment to excellence, Ferrotec encourages employees to maximize
and realize their potential. We offer Competitive Pay and Benefits
Package, 401K Matching, Flexible Work Hours, Tuition Reimbursement,
Leadership Development, Travel and Hotel Discounts, Paid Time Off
to Volunteer, Employee Recognition Program, Employee Engagement &
Appreciation Events hosted throughout the year. Virtual Wellness
Activities and Classes available to all employees & family members
and Much More! We would love to get to know you better and you get
to know us better! You can easily apply!
Keywords: DeKalb Health, Bedford , Director, Human Resources, Executive , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!