Regional Vice President
Company: Life Care Centers of America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Regional Vice President oversees the operations of skilled
nursing facilities throughout the region to ensure the high quality
and integrity of Life Care's services and operations.About Life
CareAs a privately owned company, Life Care distinguishes itself
with more than 46 years of experience, stability, and success. Our
modern, well maintained buildings offer strong multidisciplinary
teams, specialty programs, and opportunities for continuing
education. The goal of each facility is to be a full partner in the
continuum of health care services in the community in which it
operates.Specific Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, health care or a related field
AND an active state nursing home administrator's license.
- Should have five or more years of experience in long term care
- A proven track record of success in long term care
administration is necessary for this position.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Multi-facility experience is strongly preferred.
Keywords: Life Care Centers of America, Bedford , Regional Vice President, Executive , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!