Part Time Assistant Manager
Company: Tuesday Morning
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Tuesday Morning is taking the lead in off-price retail offering
upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and
Our mission is simple; offer fresh and exciting merchandise at
unbelievable value, with impeccable service.
With over 750 stores in 40 states, and continuing to grow, we are
always seeking strong leadership to fuel our growth.
The Part Time Assistant Store Manager's role is to, take the lead
from and, partner with the Store Manager to; engage, motivate and
lead a team of associates in operating a profitable store, while
creating a positive environment for the associate and the guest.
The Assistant Store Manager is the extension of the Store Manager
and will provide overall support to drive the Store Manager's
vision and direction for the store.
* Sales: Driving sales by creating a sales generating environment
through the implementation of all corporate sales directives.
* Service: Foster a service oriented environment tailored to the
unique seeker, and ensuring the guest is always taken care of the
* Merchandise: Ensure Merchandising standards and product
presentations are second to none, and create that WOW factor.
* Leadership: Provide on-going coaching feedback, empowering your
team to do what's right, setting clear expectations and leading by
* Communication: Set the vision and direction for the store, share
information to align your team - help them feel a part of something
Skills & experience:
* 2-3 years of progressively responsible retail, and at least 1
year of supervision, experience required. Must understand and be
able to execute concepts related to financial principles, inventory
management, and merchandising. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Possess strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach
and mentor associates with professional maturity.
* Ability to make decisions, communicate, analyze financial
information, problem solve, organization and computer skills.
* Must be 21 years of age.
* Ability to relocate, for future growth and promotional
opportunities, strongly desired.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include
401(k), best-in-class products and more, in a high performing
environment. Working in our stores provides you with unlimited
possibilities to start or expand your career.
Keywords: Tuesday Morning, Bedford , Part Time Assistant Manager, Executive , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!