Posted on: March 21, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Confers with representatives of the association or board of
directors to review financial status of association and to
determine management priorities.
- Attends scheduled board meetings, records minutes, and prepares
copies for distribution to board members.
- Arranges for and oversees activities of contract service
representatives, such as exterminators, trash collector,
landscape/snow, major repair contractors, utility service
repairers, and swimming pool management personnel.
- Investigates violations, or complaints, and resolves problems
in accordance with regulations established by board of directors
and condominium documents.
- Directs collection of monthly assessments from residents and
payment of incurred operating expenses through the A/P and A/R
- Interacts with, coordinates, and serves as liaison between
Board and Owners.
- Performs site inspections to ensure compliance with Association
rules and regulations.
- Performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to
contract specifications and industry standards for all 3rd party
- Directs maintenance staff in routine repair and maintenance of
buildings and grounds of complex.*
- Prepares and maintains record of work assignments and prepares
- May recruit, hire, train, and supervise maintenance,
janitorial, guard, and grounds keeping staff who perform routine
repairs, maintain buildings and grounds, and patrol area to
maintain secure environment of complex.*
- May maintain contact with insurance carrier, fire protection
and police departments, and other agencies having jurisdiction over
property to ensure that association is complying with codes and
regulations of each agency.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 5 - 7 years of Management and/or Supervisory experience
- 3 - 7 years of Community Association (HOA) experience and
Property Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
etc.) at an expert level.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar,
structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at an expert level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal,
written, verbal, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player
and individual/team coach.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills to
include tracking CAM deliverables to the clients such as monthly
financials Meeting Minutes, task lists, client touch points, pulse
- Negotiation skills to "fix" client issues and maintain solid
business relationships while following company protocol, procedures
Keywords: Associa, Bedford , Community Director, Executive , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!