Mergers & Acq Associate
Company: Western Dental Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview: Western Dental, a Private Equity backed Dental
Services Company, is seeking an experienced Mergers & Acquisitions
Analyst to add to their growing team. - This M&A Analyst will
play a critical role in driving the continued growth of the
company. - The incumbent will be involved with all aspects of the
M&A process via target identification, financial modeling and
due diligence. You will have a chance to work with colleagues
across all functional areas and levels within the company, and
significantly impact on the company's investment opportunities.
This position reports directly to VP, Business Development.
- Target research and identification of acquisition
- Analyze acquisition opportunities, including market
research/assessment, the preparation of detailed financial
valuation models and deal presentations
- Perform financial and quality of earnings due diligence
- Working with a cross-functional team and outside advisors to
coordinate communication, due diligence, and move multiple deals
forward Qualifications: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in public
accounting, investment banking, Business Development or Corporate
- High degree of business acumen and exceptional analytical and
- Demonstrated strong communication and team working skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in the support of multiple
- Must be able to synthesize information into actionable
recommendations and analyses.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentialityAble
to travel 25% of the time
Keywords: Western Dental Services, Inc., Bedford , Mergers & Acq Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!