Sr. Client Services Coordinator
Company: State National Cos.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Sr. Client Services Coordinator - State National - Full Job
Description Job Summary: The Senior Coordinator will provide a
broad range of services related to client relationship management.
You will work with clients in coordinating and gathering data,
providing analytics, developing reports and processes, and
communicate with internal departments such as accounting and
treasury. Work and coordinate with other vendors who provide audit
services in the support of the client services team. The
responsibilities include maintaining a close working relationship
with all partners to remain compliant and have transparency in the
processes. The successful candidate for this position should be
results focused, be able to problem solve and make decisions
independently with good communication. The candidate should be able
recognize problems and respond accordingly as well as gathering the
information in an organized fashion recognizing when situations are
urgent. - Essential Functions:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients,
vendors, and other partners. Develop and maintain professional
relationships with internal departments.
- Assist with training of new staff.
- Support and maintain the department budget process.
- Support and monitor the vendor relationships which are
providing audit services.
- Assist in the development of standardized processes, procedures
and controls in support of the department.
- Provide timely and professional communications to all regarding
the compliance and contractual adherence.
- Prepare and publish monitoring reports to provide performance
metrics related to audits and other areas.
- Read contracts, recognize key points and document these key
points in a profile documents. Act as a liaison between impacted
parties to address and resolve any audit findings.
- Assist in the maintenance of plans for audits and other vendor
- Support other functions within Client Services area.
- Assist and lead special projects as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook products.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Customer Service experience preferred. Education/Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent company experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with accounting, finance, record keeping, insurance
a plus - Company Information: What we look for
Our exceptional and motivated employees are our greatest strength.
Our employees provide the highest level of customer service and
help maintain our position as a leader in the global
The Markel Style is what makes us stand out from our competitors.
It's our core value which should underpin how we do business, while
influencing our behavior and performance. We are looking for people
who have potential and share our passion to live the Markel Style,
which is described in more detail below.
"Why work for us?" Diversity and inclusion
Markel is truly a global and diverse company. We believe that
diversity makes us better business partners and that embracing
people's differences can bring amazing results and fuel innovation.
We have a portfolio of businesses and product lines that operate
around the world. Community involvement
Markel has a rich heritage of supporting communities across the
world where our customers and employees live and work. Giving back
is part of our history and our future. Our employees share in this
philosophy through volunteering, mentoring and fundraising.
Commitment to open doors Markel is committed to creating the best
work environment. Our open-door policy is essential in recognizing
business issues as they rise and to address the changing needs of
our diverse and global workforce. Challenging management is a
component of the Markel Style-some of our best ideas start from a
conversation between a manager and an employee. Entrepreneurial
spirit As the Markel Style states, we pursue excellence, strive for
a better way, and share the success of others. Markel associates
proactively seek new business opportunities, bringing further
success to Markel. -
Keywords: State National Cos., Bedford , Sr. Client Services Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Bedford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!